Time: 3 May – 1 August 2021
Place: Xamk Learn – digital learning environment
Extent: 5 ECTS credits
Number of study places: 100
Target group: All that are interested in the topic
Required previous skills: None
Lecturer: Mrs Natalia Kushcheva
! Xamk degree students and path students enrol on Peppi system !
Credited in degree: All Bachelor level degrees at Xamk
Enrolment: by 18 April 2021
Price: Free of charge
! Xamk degree students cannot enrol on Open UAS courses !
Customer experience is an integrated customer assessment of all aspects of its interaction with the company based on his emotional perception and rational analysis. Customer Experience Management (CEM) is becoming an increasingly important factor in a company's long-term success, having a direct impact on brand perception, customer loyalty, and retaining customers.
Contents and methods:
Nowadays customers play an active role in interactions with companies taking part in value creation. This transformation requires from companies to shift their thinking and practices towards customer experience management and co-creation and build new management processes and organizational capabilities for building outstanding customer experience and co-creating value.
This course is designed to know how to successfully manage clients and tactfully build their journey. Based on real life experiences, this course will help you focus on where it really matters as it is not always what you may think.
This course is carried out in Learn environment. It is designed to provide participants with the management and customer service skills required to succeed in a service management career.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
• Know and apply the most important tools and techniques used to create compelling customer experiences like Design Thinking Method
• Know and be able to use in creating customer experiences the latest research on consumer behavior, human decision making
• Know the difference between B2C and B2B settings and its implication for CEM
• Know and apply the strategy of CEM in marketing and management in general
• Know how to analyze and create the customer journey map
If you want to pursue a career in this field, then this course could be a stepping stone. If you are already working in this career path, this course will equip you with basic skills, principles and entry level core concepts you need to work effectively, innovatively and efficiently in service management field.
This course contains an online study material, individual written assignments, online tests and final exam. Study material pages are designed to help you find the valuable learning material.
You will be able to:
– know the basic concepts of experience economy and experiential marketing;
– understand the new rules of value creation and to identify the main tendencies influencing customer-company interactions;
– realize the main changes in customer behavior and the role customers play in co-creation;
– analyze an interactions between a company and their customers in every touch point;
– analyze the roles and motivations of participants in the co-creation process
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email email@example.com.
Terms of cancellation:
Cancellation has to be made 14 days before the course starts. Cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll receive an invitation by email to this course approx. one week before the course starts.