Place: Online studies
Extent: 5 ECTS credits
Number of study places: 80
Target group: Everyone interested in the topic
Required previous skills: –
Lecturers: Marjut Kasper, Riitta Kuismin
Credited in degree at Xamk: All bachelor level degrees
Area of competence mentioned in Curriculum: Optional studies
Enrolment by: 21.8.2022
Price: Free of charge
Note that you can enrol for Open UAS studies at the maximum of 50 ECTS credits per semester. One person’s enrolments exceeding 50 ECTS credits are deleted in the enrolment order. Paying attention to this is important when planning your studies.
Please also notice, that
Xamk degree students cannot enrol on Open UAS courses.
- You can identify the Finland as a well-being country
- You understand the definition of happiness
- You are able to identify the meaning of mental health care, hope and quality of life
- You learn how to utilize the model of Finnish happiness in your own country and life
Contents and methods:
- Finland as a well-being country
- What is happiness
- Hope as a source of well-being
- Support of material well-being in Finland
- Explore the Finnish Happiness Game
The course covers 5 ECTS credits, totalling 135 hours of student work. The number of hours is theoretical and varies according to student effort. You can complete the course entirely individually. After each part (4) there is ”test your knowledge” box.
- This course is carried out in Learn digital environment. It is designed to provide participants with the management and customer service skills required to succeed in a service management career.
- Study material pages are designed to help you find the valuable learning material.
Assessment: The course assesment is based on accept / complemented. The game consists of 40 true/false or ”multi choice” questions. You will need minimum of 60 % right to pass the game.
Transcript of records will be delivered by requestby email in PDF form.
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of cancellation:
If you are not able to participate in the course, please let us know as soon as possible by email email@example.com.
Before the course starts, you'll receive an invitation by email to this course.
Please note that there can be changes in the course details in terms of the timetable and teachers, for example.
South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences is audited by the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre (FINEEC).