Place: Online studies
Extent: 5 ECTS credits
Number of study places: 70
Target group: This course is aimed at health and social care students and professionals and anyone interested in sexuality, sexual rights and sexual health.
Lecturer: Tiina Lybeck, firstname.lastname@example.org
Credited in degree: Bachelor of Health Care and Social Services
Enrolment by: 18.10.2020
Price: Free of charge
Please notice, that
Xamk degree students cannot enrol on OUAS courses.
- knows the basic concepts concerning the diversity of sexuality and gender
- knows the global sexual rights and recognizes the factors affecting sexual rights in her/his own environment
- has the ability to reflect her/his own values and attitudes to sexuality and sexual rights
- understands what sexual health is and how it is promoted
The course includes three themes:
1. Sexuality, sexual and gender diversity
2. Sexual rights
3. Sexual health
Pass = Successfully completed tests and assignments planned in the course design.
Transcript of records will be delivered by request
– in paper form for those who have their home address in Finland
– by email in PDF form for those who have their home address in some other country.
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email email@example.com.
Terms of cancellation:
Cancellation has to be made 14 days before the course starts. Cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll receive an invitation by email to this course approx. one week before the course starts.