Xamk’s coronavirus instructions
Stay healthy and protect others
- Take the recommended coronavirus and influenza vaccinations
- Stay at home while sick
- If you get sick, stay at home until the symptoms have clearly subsided and, for instance, the fever is gone.
- After sickness, nasal discharge and coughing may continue for a long time and do not prevent returning to work or studies.
- Wash your hands and cough and sneeze into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap. If necessary, use hand sanitizer.
- Assess your own risk, wear a face mask if necessary, and keep a distance from others
- A face mask prevents droplets from spreading into the environment.
- Keeping a distance helps to protect both yourself and other people from infection.
We monitor the national and regional instructions and update our own instructions accordingly when necessary.
Region-specific vaccination instructions are available on the websites of wellbeing services counties or the former hospital districts.
- Essote, the South Savo Social and Health Care Authority (Mikkeli area)
- Sosteri, the East Savo Hospital District (Savonlinna area, in Finnish)
- Kymsote, Social and Health Services in Kymenlaakso (Kotka and Kouvola area, in Finnish)
Last updated on 9 January 2023