South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences (Xamk) is organizing an international Summer Term in 2019. We will offer business orientated studies simultaneously on two Campuses:
- Kouvola 25 ECTS (6.5.-2.8.2019)
- Mikkeli 30 ECTS (6.5.-23.8.2019)
The general theme of the studies will be Artificial Intelligence in Kouvola and Wellbeing Management in Mikkeli, and these themes will be applied in different ways in each course.
- The courses will be three week modules and each of them will award 5 ECTS.
- Classes are implemented from Monday to Friday at 9:00-10:30 and 10:45-12:15 (15 minutes break).
- All the courses are tuition-free for the students from Xamk’s partner universities. Otherwise there is a fee of 60 €/course.
- The syllabus for each individual course is available in the links below. Please check carefully the content and the dates of the courses before filling the Application Form. Students can enroll to one course or several courses according to their interest and timetable.
As social programme is essential for summer term students, we organize 1-2 events/course. Detailed information is published soon.
If you have any questions about the Summer Term, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Experience the magic of summer in Finland!
South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
All students apply for Summer Term Courses via this Application Form.
The application period is 4.2.-31.3.2019.
Before filling the application, please check carefully the content and the dates of the courses you would like to select (Note: The courses are organized on two different Campuses, so please make sure to take that into account when selecting the courses).
The student selections will be done by 1.4.2019. When you receive official confirmation of acceptance from us, please, read carefully the information in the acceptance letter.
Please note that Xamk does not accept applications sent by regular post!
Information of the acceptance will be sent 1st of April at the latest.
Please, have the following documents ready in PDF format before filling the application form:
- Motivation letter in English
- Copy of passport or ID card
Attachments in other than PDF formats will not be processed.
Studying in Finland is not just about the studies. It is a chance to make friends, build networks, and experience something new.
Finland is a safe country where things work and nature is always close by.