Ignite your inner entrepreneur
Spark your interest in entrepreneurship and learn valuable knowledge from professionals themselves. Hear how ideas develop into innovations and brands. Get to know the various forms of being an entrepreneur and pick up all the tips of how to build a convincing business idea and concept. In our dynamic Summer Sprint you get the chance to develop ideas and put your pitching skills to the test!
Students of South-Eastern University of applied Sciences (Xamk) will get study credits of their participation (elective entrepreneurship and innovation studies).
This free coaching will be organized live at Mikkeli Karage!
CHECK THE UPCOMING THEMES & KEY DATES OF THIS COACHING:
8.6. at 17.00-20.00 / Entrepreneurs as personas ?
- What it takes to be an entrepreneur
- Stories from entrepreneurs
- WORKSHOP: Me as an entrepreneur
14.6. at 17.00-20.00 / From zero to hero
- The basics of entrepreneurship – Recognizing a business idea and how to develop it
- WORKSHOP: From idea to convincing business idea – BMC
15.6. at 17.00-20.00 / How to lit up your business idea?
- Developing your business idea – Pitfalls and facts
- WORKSHOP: Heromakers pitching tricks and rehearsal – Evaluating another´s business idea
21.6. at 17.00-20.00 / Pitching finale!
- Dragons Den – Summer Sprint version (Suit up for the occasion *not obligatory)
- Summary and tips on how to continue forward
Your Summer Sprint coach will be Tommi Talasto, founder of Heromaker
Heromakers are experts in leadership and Tommi has a long experience of entrepreneurship. He will give you the tools and knowledge necessary to begin your journey towards entrepreneurship.
More information from:
Xamk Xentre – Research and Education Unit for Business and Innovations
puh. 050 467 7013
Summer Sprint is part of the Third Wave of entrepreneurship project, that gets its funding from the European Social Fund trough South Savo`s Centre of Economic Development, Transport and the environment.