Venture hub autumn 2022
Venture Hub training will provide you with Lean Startup methodology, coaching and network creation with potential team members and business advisors.
The training is targeted for students, new entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who want to develop new business ideas, as well as anyone interested in agile development. You can participate the training with or without a business idea.
The participants have to reside or study in the South-Savo area, Finland. Students of South-Eastern University of Applied Sciences (Xamk) will get study credits (2 ECTS) of their participation (elective entrepreneurship and innovation studies).
The training will be held from October 26th till November 23rd between 5-8 PM online (Zoom). The language of the training is English.
Schedule and Themes:
- Traditional Business vs. Startup Entrepreneurship
- Why do startups fail?
- Lean Startup
- From Developing Product to Developing Business
- The Importance of Early Customer Validation
- Agile Development
- Building a Brand and Networks
- Whose product are you selling?
- Trademarks and Patents
- Pitching New Ideas for Investors
- Product Description and Value Proposition for Customers
- Defining the Owner Strategy
- Fit to Exit and Fit for Investment
- Crowd Funding, Loans, Business Angles and Venture Capital Investment
PLACES ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP NOW!
The participants will be informed about the details of the training by e-mail before the start of the training. All the materials and other information concerning the training will be collected on the Xamk Open Learn platform.
By enrollment the participant will commit to participate all the training sessions. Participants will receive a certificate of completion of the training. The training is free of charge.
Participants will fill out a personal information form in the beginning and the end of the training according to the European Social Fund’s act. The information will be delivered via safe e-mail and will be held confidential.
All rights reserved.
Valmennus on osa Yrittäjyyden Kolmas Aalto -hanketta, joka saa Etelä-Savon ELY-keskuksen kautta Euroopan sosiaalirahaston osarahoitusta.