Venture Hub Summer Edition 2023
Venture Hub training will provide you with Lean Startup methodology, coaching and network creation with potential team members.
The training is targeted for students, new entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who want to develop new business ideas, as well as anyone interested in agile development.
You can participate the training with or without a business idea!
Students of South-Eastern University of Applied Sciences (Xamk) will get study credits of their participation (elective entrepreneurship and innovation studies). Remember to ensure, that you`re entitled to the study credits: Lecturer Maarit Vahvanen, firstname.lastname@example.org
The training will be held from May 29th till May 30th between 9-15.
- Traditional Business vs. Startup Entrepreneurship
- Why Startups fail?
- Importance of Customer Development Model
- Power of interviewing and listening
- Steve Blank`s Four Steps to the Epiphany
- The Importance of go to The Market Strategy
- Customer Validation and Value Chain
- Branding, Trademark and Patent
- Defining Value Proposition for Successful Sales
- Pitching to Investors
- Ownership Strategy and Funding
- Organic Growth vs. External Funding
- Funding Options: Share Issue, Debt, Business Angel, Venture Capital, Crowd Funding
Markus Mäntynen will be in charge of the training. He has over 20 years of expertise from new business development.
PLACES ARE LIMITED – SIGN UP NOW!
The participants will be informed about the details of the training by e-mail before the start of the training.
By enrollment the participant will commit to participate all the training sessions. Certificate of Participation is given On Request.
Participants will fill out a personal information form in the beginning and the end of the training according to the European Social Fund’s act. The information will be delivered via safe e-mail and will be held confidential.
The training is free of charge.
All rights reserved.
040 569 7899, email@example.com
The training is organized by the Third Wave of Entrepreneurship project, which is funded by South-Savo ELY Centre through EU Social Fund.