Time:14.9. – 30.12.2020
Place: E-campus, online studies
Extent: 3 ECTS cr
Number of study places: 20
Target group: Those, who are interested
Required previous skills: No prior skills needed
Enrolment by: 23.8.2020
Price: Free of charge
Please notice, that
Xamk degree students cannot enrol on OUAS courses.
• use of business English vocabulary actively
• use of business vocabulary in presentations, meetings and negotiations with self-confidence
• finding information and applying it in different work-related communication situations
Contents and methods:English vocabulary and particular grammatical structures in business contexts
• international trade, commerce, marketing as well as finance, insurance and banking
• presentations and pitching
• meetings and negotiations
• professional business communication, spoken and written
Assessment: Assessment on a scale of 1 – 5.
Certificate of these studies will be delivered
– in paper form for those who have their home address in Finland
– by email in PDF form for those who have their home address in some other country.
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email email@example.com.
Terms of cancellation:
Please, cancel your enrolment 14 days before the course starts.Cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll receive an invitation by email to this course approx. one week before the course starts.