Place: E-campus, online studies
Extent: 5 ECTS cr
Number of study places: 8
Target group: Those, who are interested
Required previous skills: No prior skills needed
Please notice, that this course will be held in english.
Lecturer: Anja Terkamo-Moisio
Enrolment by: 31.12.2020
Price: Free of charge
Please notice, that Xamk degree students cannot enrol on OUAS courses.
After completing the course, the student is able to
- recognize and describe the tasks of ai project manager
- identify the essential stakeholders and their tasks in a project
- describe the aspects of quality appraisal in a project
- plan and evaluate small-scale projects
Contents and methods:
- Independent stydying
- Written assignments and discussions in online environment
- Watt A. 2014. Project management
- Other learning material pointed at the course
1 – 5 based on the written assignment
Transcript of records will be delivered by request:
– in paper form for those who have their home address in Finland
– by email in PDF form for those who have their home address in some other country.
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email: email@example.com.
Terms of cancellation:
If you are not able to participate in the course, please let us know as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll receive an invitation by email to this course approximately one week before the course starts.