Place: Online studies on Learn eLearning platform
Extent: 5 ECTS credits
Target group: All that are interested in this subject
Lecturer: Ms Johanna Jussila
Credited in degree: Bachelor of Health Care and Social Services
Enrolment by: 31.12.2020
Price: Free of charge
This course is included in the Diploma of Higher Education in Rehabilitation, 60 ECTS cr
Please notice, that
Xamk degree students cannot enrol on OUAS courses.
- You know how to identify the healthy growth of a child and their growing environment in multi-professional child welfare work.
- You can evaluate the circumstances and factors requiring change.
- You can analyze rehabilitative child welfare work on individual, community and structural level.
- You are able to work effectively and in a rehabilitative way in reciprocal relationships with clients and families, and in groups.
The entire course as one unit of 5 credits of social rehabilitation issues in child protection.
Study material:The course consists of lectures, learning tasks, group work and independent work. The course offers virtual lectures that will be saved in Learn-platform. Students will be able to listen them according to their own timetable
Tasks with deadlines.
Test measuring competence.
Grading scale: Passed / Failed
Transcript of records will be delivered by request
– in paper form for those who have their home address in Finland
– by email in PDF form for those who have their home address in some other country.
This course is based on the curricula of Xamk's degree programmes and the Finnish credits are fully compatible with the ECTS.
Additional information on enrolment:
Open University of Applied Sciences office, email email@example.com.
Terms of cancellation:
Cancellation has to be made 14 days before the course starts. Cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll receive an invitation by email to this course approx. one week before the course starts.