Jussi Sireeni, a teacher expert of electric cars in Kouvola Vocational Institute Eduko, gave a lecture on electric cars on the 27th of April at 9:00 to 13:00.
The lecture included information on
- safety precautions and legislation concerning electric cars in Finland
- electric car technic and different types of them
- tools for electric cars, hand tools and diagnostic tools
- different kind of batteries and chemistry of them
- qualification requirements for battery repairs
- battery recycling and sustainable development
- business opportunities with used electric cars
The lecture was given in a hybrid model. There were 30 students and 5 teachers following the live lecture and 6 participants followed the lecture online.