- To improve the competitiveness and competence, to identify new business opportunities for SMEs related to the project theme
- To increase awareness and attractiveness of King’s Road among companies, tourism sector and users; to improve cross-border cooperation in King’s Road regions.
- To improve and modernize existing King’s Road ecosystem and cooperation conditions; to develop new methods and digital tools for preserving and enhancing experiences of common historical heritage as a base for cooperation of business and social societies.
- Better competitiveness, capacity and competences of SMEs operating in the King’s Road area due to increased awareness and attractiveness of the area for start-ups, investors and customers.
- The model of effective functional King’s Road ecosystem modernized in close cooperation with regional authorities, business and cultural stakeholders.
- Methods and digital solutions for enhancing the potential of sustainable business collaboration and preserving the shared historical heritage have been developed, tested and evaluated. Efforts to reach a new dimension of the whole King’s Road ecosystem have been enhanced and the possibilities and competences of using technology for business, tourists and public and regional organizations are expanded.