- To improve the competitiveness and competence, to identify new business opportunities for SMEs related to the project theme
- To increase awareness and attractiveness of King’s Road among companies, tourism sector and users; to improve cross-border cooperation in King’s Road regions.
- To improve and modernize existing King’s Road ecosystem and cooperation conditions; to develop new methods and digital tools for preserving and enhancing experiences of common historical heritage as a base for cooperation of business and social societies.
- Better competitiveness, capacity and competences of SMEs operating in the King’s Road area due to increased awareness and attractiveness of the area for start-ups, investors and customers.
- The model of effective functional King’s Road ecosystem modernized in close cooperation with regional authorities, business and cultural stakeholders.
- Methods and digital solutions for enhancing the potential of sustainable business collaboration and preserving the shared historical heritage have been developed, tested and evaluated. Efforts to reach a new dimension of the whole King’s Road ecosystem have been enhanced and the possibilities and competences of using technology for business, tourists and public and regional organizations are expanded.
Higher education and research cooperation with Russia has been freezed since March 4th 2002, according to the recommendation by Ministry of Education and Culture. Ongoing RDI projects can continue without partners from Russia or Belarus.