Entrepreneurship Education Conference 2020
INTENSIVELY IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- By the path model of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship education and the aims of sustainable development
- Experiential learning
- Entrepreneurship education as a tool for regional development
- Entrepreneurship as an part of entrepreneurship ecosystem
Inspiring speeches, research presentations and workshops!
You can participate at a reduced price, if you are a member of the Entrepreneurship Education Association or you join the Entrepreneurship Education Association in the registration form.
Guidelines for writers
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS:
- Send your abstract via e-mail in a word-format (.doc., .docx or .rtf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of the e-mail: YKTT2020 and the main title of your abstract
- Inform in the e-mail the writer / writers of the abstract, the organisation they represent and an e-mail address
- The max. limit for the main title is 10 words
- The max. limit for the abstract is 2000 marks
- Max. of 6 keywords
ABSTRACT SHOULD ANSWER TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What is the meaning of your presentation / research? Why is your research interesting?
- Presenting the problem: in what research questions are you aiming to answer?
- Methods and material: what methods and materials are you using in your research?
- Results: describe your results informatively and concisely
The last day to leave the abstract is 17 May, 2020. The announcement of the accepted abstracts will be sent by 19 June, 2020.
GUIDELINES FOR THE ARTICLES:
- The max. length of the article is 20 pages
- The writer ensures that the layout and spelling follows the given instructions
- The recommended font is Times New Roman, size 12, in titles size 14 and bold
- Use spacing 1,5 and leave an empty space between the paragraphs
- Add the name of the writer / writers, organisation and an e-mail address after the main title
- In references use the style of APA 6 (American Psychological Association)
- Do not use hyphenation or special formatting in the text
- Do not add notices or references in the end of sentences or paragraphs
- Keep the pictures, diagrams and charts as small as possible
- The writer is responsible for taking care of copyrights.
You can use the frame presented here:
- Main title (max. 10 words), writer information after the main title
- Abstract and key words (usually 4-6 describing key words)
- Introduction and the aim of the research
- Main concepts and theoretical framework
- Methodology, presentation of the material, analysis and the results
Send the article to evaluation by 31 August, 2020 in a Word-format (.doc, .docx or .rtf) to email@example.com. Name the e-mail with the main title of the article and add the name of the first writer.
|17, May 2020:||Last day to send the abstract|
|19, June 2020:||Announcement of the accepted abstracts|
|31, August 2020:||Last day to send the article|
|I am the member of the Entrepreneurship Education Association||200 euros||incl. member fee and the participation to the conference|
|I want to join the Entrepreneurship Education Association||200 euros||incl. member fee and the participation to the conference|
|I am not a member of the Entrepreneurship Education Association||240 euros||incl. the participation to the conference|