The aims of the Xamk quality system are
- systematically produce information to support the management and development of activities and so ensure the quality of the activities
- ensure that the information is used to support the development measures on all the levels of the organisation
- clarify and harmonize the responsibilities of all actors concerning quality management
- standardize the practices and to spread good practices
- support the participation of the members of the Xamk community – students, personnel and stake holders – in developing the activities
- strengthen the quality culture
- maintain and strengthen transparency, reliability and confidentiality.
The cycle of continuous development is applied to the quality system and quality work: PLAN – DO – CHECK – ACT. The quality system consists of the description of the quality management, the documents that steer the planning stage, the core and support processes of the implementation stage with the related instructions, the evaluation and feedback system plus the documentation and communication concerning all the stages. The main elements of the quality system are shown in the following figure.
The description of Xamk quality system is available at: Quality_management_at_XamkThe description of Xamk quality system
Quality at Xamk – TheQualityManagementatXamkppt2018