Innovation and Entrepreneurship Studies at Xamk
SEMESTER 2021 Registration in Pepi from 12 to 25 April 2021 for the autumn 2021 courses.
Note! There is no supplementary registration in the fall.
MO00DS40-3014 From Idea to Innovation, 5 cr, 18.10.-12.12., Mikkeli Campus
MO00DS40-3015 From Idea to Innovation, 5 cr, 13.9-12.12., EKampus
MO00DS40-3020 From Idea to Innovation, 5 cr, 13.9-31.12., Kouvola Campus
MO00DP03-3002 Commercialization in Business 5 cr, 13.9.-31.12., EKampus
MO00DB98-3006 Trade and Entrepreneurship Studies: 13.9.-31.12., Key Figures and Management 5 cr, eKampus
MO00DP02-3002 Social and Health Law 2 cr, 8.11. -31.12., EKampus MO00DP00-3002
Financing a New Company and Risk Management 2 cr, 25.10.-31.12., EKampus
MO00CT76-3011 Entrepreneurship Coaching 1 – 10 cr, 13.9.-31.1.2, eKampus
MO00DO99-3006 Starting a Business 3 cr, 13.9 .-14.11., ECampus
MO00AA08-3038 From idea to innovation 5 cr, 13.9.-31.12, Kouvola Campus
MO00EJ41-3001 Entrepreneurship and small business marketing, 3 cr, eCampus
Changes are possible.
What is the Entrepreneurship Path?
The Entrepreneurship Path is a tremendous opportunity for you who want to develop your ideas or dream of starting a business.
You choose the most interesting destinations for the entrepreneurship path, and we at Xamk will help you at different stages.
Build your own entrepreneurship path and earn credits e.g.
- innovation and entrepreneurship studies and projects
- entrepreneurship events and innovation workshops
- operating in a training company or in your own company
Include entrepreneurship in your degree and formulate entrepreneurship-focused HOPS.
What are the benefits of the Entrepreneurship Path?
You strengthen your knowledge capital!
- you get the courage to try new things and take risks
- you will learn to tolerate uncertainty and see opportunities
- you will learn creativity and problem solving skills
- you develop interaction and teamwork skills
- you build working relationships and networks
- you learn e.g. product development, marketing and sales, management and finance
- you can start a business and get sparring on its development
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Business Cafe will help you with your entrepreneurship studies and entrepreneurship.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Campus-specific contact information can be found under the heading Campuses.