JOB CRAFTING FOR IMPROVING WORK WELLBEING, CARVE SEMINAR
TUE 10TH NOVEMBER 11.45 – 15.45 IN FINNISH TIME (UTC+2)
11.45 – 12.00
Welcome to the first day of the Wellbeing Forum.
Arto Pesola, PhD, research manager, Xamk Active Life Lab
12.00 – 13.30
Master of my own work and wellbeing – job crafting as a way to flourish at work.
Telma Rivinoja MA (Ed.), Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, FIOH
13.30 – 14.00
Coffee break and information sessions
14.00 – 15.45
International cooperation in CARVE project
Circadian Activity Revitalizing Vocational Energy
– Jana Deprez, Ph.D (Psychology), postdoctoral researcher and project manager, KULeuven
– Laura-Lynn Christiaens, M. Sc. (Psychology), project researcher, KULeuven
The effect of job crafting and Corona on work wellbeing – Results from spring 2020
– Marko Tanskanen, M.Sc.(Sport Sciences), RDI-Specialist, Xamk Active Life Lab
HR manual – How to make work of energy at work
– Ellen Delvaux, PhD (Psychology), researcher at IDEWE, External Service for Prevention and Protection at Work
Website – The interactive information about circadian energy and job crafting processes
– Zhechka Kalinova, M.Sc. (Economics and Finance), project manager, founder and manager of Idein Ltd.
– Desislava Ivanova, M.Sc. (Industrial Design), trainer and project manager at Idein ltd.
Susanne Kumpulainen, PhD, RDI Specialist, will act as a facilitator at the CARVE project seminar.
For more information on the day’s program, contact
- Minna Männikkö, CARVE project manager, firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 40 480 7369
- Marko Tanskanen, RDI Specialist, email@example.com tel. +358 40 645 9207