Digital innovations are needed for improving the quality of life of the ageing population while ensuring the sustainability of health and social care systems in the future.
The widespread use of digital tools increases the empowerment of the ageing population. The use of them for person-centred care heavily depends on an active contribution from local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups, and organisations.
The IN-4-AHA Open Call is organized in international cooperation. The Call provides testing opportunities and business coaching for innovative and scalable solutions. User-centred cross-border testing of the five selected innovations will be done in e-environments and physical spaces in Finland and Spain.
It is a unique opportunity to apply now!
- Do you have an innovative solution for active and healthy ageing?
- Do you want to test it in co-creation with users in real-life environments in living labs in two fairly different European countries?
- Do you want to scale it up and expand outside your home market?
- Do you want to receive coaching for your idea from an international coaching team?
IN-4-AHA – The Innovation Networks for Scaling Active and Healthy Ageing is a project funded under the EU Horizon 2020 programme. The objective of the IN-4-AHA project is to facilitate the scale-up of innovative solutions for active and healthy ageing across the EU.
In the Open Call we are looking for:
- Scalable digital or technology-supported innovation to test according to real-life needs.
- Solution offered to real users. Technology maturity level TRL5 or higher.
- The end-users of the solution have to be seniors (65 years or older), formal or informal caregivers of seniors, or organisations offering services to seniors.
- Particularly in the following fields:
- mHealth solutions for active and healthy ageing
- smart age-friendly homes and independent living
- chronic disease management.
Read more and apply: http://www.xamk.fi/in-4-aha. Please notice the extended deadlne – the call is open until the 14th of May, 2021!
South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences Xamk
P.O.Box 68, Patteristonkatu 2 C, 50101 Mikkeli, Finland
Tel. +358 40 176 4667