Are you studying here at Xamk? Are you looking for new things to do? Do you want to get experience on social media, marketing and promoting? If you said yes, now it’s time to sign up to our promotor-course. The role is a flexible, which could easily fit around your study.
Here at Xamk, wWe have really exciting tasks and assigments for you! Here are some examples where to choose from:
Ambassadors are often asked to:
- Post content on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat. You can take over our channels and introduce your student life to our followers.
- Write blog posts
- Take part in our social media campaigns and photoshoots
- Co-operate together with programmes
- Support prospective students and their families
- Give presentations in schools and colleges
At the same time, you’ll get credits (1-5) and you can do as much as you like – or just concentrate in a couple of social media assigments. It’s important to remember that you can complete the promotor-course in one year or perhaps you want to continue next year – it’s all about your individual study timetable.
Promotor-course includes also kick-off meeting and couple of training sessions about sosial media marketing and Xamk.
You will also get a diploma for being a student ambassador/promotor.
If you want to be part of our promotor group, this is your chance to do it!
Read more and sign up (opens on 1st of October and ends 15th of October) at Peppi (VV00EA46-3001).
Helena Hämäläinen, Xamk, community manager