The project has ended.
The project aimed to develop virtual models of the environment to be built in Kantasatama harbor and the development platform itself. Further development of the virtual modeling platform (VirRake) in terms of functionalities, was done in cooperation with partner groups. The goal was to develop and pilot an easy-to-use application for the platform. The project worked closely with the Smart Campus and Learning Construction (Oppiva Rakentaminen) projects to develop the VirRake platform.
- Development of a multiplayer feature to enable scenarios
- Simulation of masses in buildings and different scenarios (safety, etc.)
- Increasing the usability of virtual modeling and developing functionalities for the virtual modeling platform
- Opening up a commercial application development work in cooperation with partner groups (Satama Arena)
- Virtual models were developed and are working. Several working scenarios were developed for Satama Arena.
- Virtual models support the functional planning of future buildings for the development of the Kantasatama harbor.
- The developed application supports Satama Arena in their marketing and introductory needs.