Kymenlaakso (Kouvola region) and Saint Petersburg have prioritized the development of education and lifelong learning, facilitation of innovation and R&D projects. Internationalization and sustainable growth are success factors for the regions’ development. Race4Scale aims to renew and bring growth to the South-Eastern Finland’s industrial base and aid in planning for the future industrial needs by means of R&D and education. As for Saint Petersburg and North-West region of Russia, the project creates opportunities for development from assembly level in the automotive industry to automotive and motorsport innovations.
Race4Scale was launched in May 2020 and will continue until October 2022.
Future Workshop 2021
- The future of education and competence development is virtual and augmented
- There is no separation between education and work
- There is no need for expensive education facilities or equipment
- Learning to work with new equipment and machines is available to everyone, everywhere
- Virtual collaboration feels as real as working in the physical reality
- Learning a new craft is easier in the virtual world
As A participant
- You get to hear inspiring key note speeches.
- You take part in the groupwork activities related to workshops. This includes the kick off, workshops and commenting the group’s report.
- You can learn about and envision possibilities for competence development with virtual, augmented and mixed reality.
- You can network with experts and student from Finland and Russia.
- You help identify ways to develop competences needed in the automotive ecosystem in 2030.
For more information and the timeline, see the event page: Race4Scale Future Workshop – XAMK
For any questions, contact Tero Villman at firstname.lastname@example.org