TWIN CAMPUS project focuses on expanding the competitiveness of cooperating regions, by creating suitable conditions for the development of technology and knowledge-based companies, in cooperation with local universities and businesses. Project activities will form ways to stimulate their modernization and internationalization as well as commercialization of university-based technologies.
TWIN CAMPUS goals are to:
- benchmark and find strategic valuable sustainable green campus solutions
- improve the university-business cooperation
- stimulating the modernization and internationalization of existing companies, by creating conditions for commercialization of university-based technologies
- create the TWIN Campuses driven SME support structure to boost the innovative business development ecosystem
- set up the conditions for creating and relocating new technology-based companies
- create a new efficient model of interaction between partner regions based on the TWIN CAMPUS concept
- create a deeper and productive cross-regional cooperation for the innovation ecosystem to boost economic growth
Main activities include benchmarking of the best practice in the international Green Campus and Sustainable Solutions networks for relevant strategies and road-maps, as well as organizing experiential laboratory events for companies.
The results are turned into university-based pilot services for the companies and to create a strategy for the talent attraction to connect companies needs and individuals in the cooperating regions.
For more information: www.twincampus.info