TWIN CAMPUS project focuses on expanding the competitiveness of cooperating regions, by creating suitable conditions for the development of technology and knowledge-based companies, in cooperation with local universities and businesses. Project activities will form ways to encourage their modernization and internationalization as well as commercialization of university based technologies.
TWIN CAMPUS goals are to:
- discover and find strategic valuable sustainable green campus solutions
- inspire university business cooperation’ s
- create the TWIN Campuses driven SME support structure to boost the innovative business development ecosystem
- set up the conditions for creating and relocating new technology-based companies
- create a new efficient model of interaction between partner regions based on the TWIN CAMPUS concept
- create a deeper and productive cross-regional cooperation for the innovation ecosystem to boost economic growth
- nourish internationalization and modernization of university based tech companies
Main activities include benchmarking of the best practice in the international Green Campus and Sustainable Solutions networks for relevant strategies and road-maps, as well as organizing experiential laboratory events for companies. The project will be delivered in close cooperation with all project partners to find a close work balance. Another focus point will be to coop with similar project´s in all project partner´s organizations, to find suitable common solutions.
The results are turned into university based pilot services for the companies and to create strategy for the talent attraction to connect companies needs and individuals in the cooperating regions.
For more information: www.twincampus.info